If you wish to share the entire contents of a Folder within a Vault with an outside user (a user who is not associated with your organisation/Vault) follow these steps:
Sending a 'Folder Link' from the web-interface (secure.homedrive.co.nz)
- Create a new folder, and place the folder you wish to share inside this folder
- Click the folder's drop-down arrow (to the right of the folder's name) and select 'FolderLink'
- Fill out the appropriate information and ensure that 'Allow recipients to access sub-folders in this folder' is enabled (shown below)
- Click 'Send' and this will send an email to the outside user
- This email will then link to the folder via the web-interface where the user will see a folder
- If they click this folder's drop-down arrow (located to the right of its name) and select 'Download as zip' this will download the folder and all of its contents to a zip file